Our CAD Designers are critical supports to our project work here at Costich, and can expect to assist the following departments with their CAD-related expertise: Survey, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, and Landscape Architecture. We’re seeking an adaptable, hard-working, and proficient CAD Designer to play a key role in taking our projects from start to finish with excellent quality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drafting of concept plans from aerials, hand sketches, GIS data, etc.
- Drafting plan worksheets, plan sets for design team evaluations, and client reviews
- Drafting of municipal approval and construction drawing sets
- Drafting redlines from team project manager, client, and/or municipal review comments
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years minimum drafting experience in a similar type of design firm preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D (firm utilizing 2022 version)
- Knowledge of Civil 3D intelligent drafting objects (i.e. pipe networks, grading, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn and maintain Costich firm CAD standards and layering system
- Fundamental and efficient drafting practices, with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team with project managers, lead designers, architects, and the client
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and a team player
COSTICH ENGINEERING EMPLOYEES ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Excellent Compensation Program Including Incentives and Bonuses
- Cafeteria Benefits Plan
- Group Dental, Disability & Life Insurance plans available
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- 401(k) Matching Program & Profit Sharing
- Commitment to Continuing Education
** Costich Engineering will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future. Local candidates preferred. Costich Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. **
To apply for this job please visit costich.com.