NYSWA Annual Event Sponsorships
NYSWA places a high value on the relationship we have with our sponsors and works hard to ensure that value is delivered.
Please note that sponsorship types are subject to change on a per event basis.
- Annual Charity Golf Tournament. This annual event is a lot of fun and well attended. Held at different courses each year in different locations around the state golfers enjoy themselves at a pre-Tee-Off Luncheon, 18-holes of golf on award winning courses and a post-golf social gathering and awards ceremony. Attendance depends upon course capacity.
- A Day at the Races with NYSWA.
- Holiday Social in New York City at the Ukrainian Society on the Park Avenue. This annual fun filled event hosted in a crowd favorite location that is both beautify and well situated for enjoying New York City during the holidays both before and after the event. Together with fun entertainment and great food the typical capacity for this event is 250, however, we hear that we may be offered an opportunity to host upwards of 350 in 2016. Click here for an example of the 2015 Annual Holiday Social 2015 sponsorships offered.
- Wireless Forum (every other year – next Forum will be in 2017). Occurring on the odd-numbered years, the Wireless Forum is our signature event boasting educational panel, opportunities to exhibit your products and services along with great food and networking opportunities. Here is an example in the Wireless Forum guide from 2013 held at Pier 60 in NYC in 2014 and the Wireless Forum Sponsorships offered in 2015.
- Network for the Network (N4N) Events. N4N events are casual get-togethers for industry colleagues at a local hot spot. N4N events are often arranged 1-3 months in advance and can also be arranged to “piggy-back” on another event. N4N events are a fun, low-key way to network. Prior to 2016, there have not been any sponsorships offered for NYSWA’s N4N events. However, NYSWA will now be offering an opportunity to member companies to host and sponsor N4N events. The details are below.
- Educational & Strategic Advocacy and Outreach Events. NYSWA is always open to hosting an educational event that will accomplish the mission of moving wireless forward. Recent events have included a Long Island Forum, a Day at the Capitol and 5G Our Wireless Future at the Yale Club. Education, advocacy and outreach are at the core of NYSWA values and mission. If you are interested in sponsoring an educational event or advocacy outreach, please contact Esme Lombard, Vice President of NYSWA Communications.
Benefits of Sponsorship
There are many benefits to becoming a sponsor of the New York State Wireless Association (NYSWA). The benefits of NYSWA sponsorship expand each day as our membership base and sponsorship base continues to grow. The wireless industry experiences an unprecedented amount of change and innovation and NYSWA is best positioned to bring information, companies, individuals, decision makers and constituents together who want to learn more about wireless – its applications and benefits – and network for business purposes.
Sign Up Now
Just let us know! You can email Adrian Berezowski. If you would like to sponsor a NYSWA event go to NYSWA’s “Events” page and learn more about sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
If you have a specific sponsorship idea in mind, we are open to suggestions. The email addresses for the committee chairs and executive committee are posted on our website in the “About Us” section. NYSWA is receptive to ideas on how to make NYSWA events, programming and membership a better experience for everyone.
NYSWA hosts multiple events annually. Our most popular and largest event is our annual Wireless Forum (trade show and conference) featuring educational panels, keynote speakers and a trade show floor. Current Wireless Forum sponsorship opportunities can be found here.
NYSWA also hosts numerous social/networking and educational events through out the year individually as well as a co-host with other organizations/associations. To learn more about current NYSWA events and sponsorship opportunities go to our Events page.
NYSWA understands that you want to maximize the benefits of your sponsorship. NYSWA’s membership is comprised of the following industries or areas of business expertise.
NYSWA’s membership is broad and diverse. The majority of NYSWAs membership is comprised of the products and services sector that support network modernization, expansion and development and of the employees of wireless carriers who rely on these services. NYSWA is proud to have a large base of municipal, government and emergency service members as well those from the cable and utility industry.
People from inside and outside of the wireless industry attend NYSWA’s events. The business areas represented can be found in the orange pie-chart. The average professional level of whose who attend NYSWA’s events is represented in the blue pie-chart below.
Yes. If you are interested in sponsoring NYSWA annually, please contact NYSWA’s president, Chris Fisher.